Cleaning Drains For Every Situation
There is no need to worry when you have a drain clog or your drains are flowing slowly. The Plumbing Joint is here to help- and we will solve your plumbing problems in an affordable and efficient way. Clogs, build-ups and slow moving water is bond to happen over time making your drains ineffective and your pipes back-up. Occasionally it’s objects that become stuck in your line and block your flow. When you want proper diagnosis, comprehensive, quality services choose The Plumbing Joint because we truly offer the best drain cleaning services in Maple Valley. The Plumbing Joint Inc. is proud to be your local, family-owned plumbing company. We can help with it all! From tub drains, to kitchen clogs, to main line issues, contact us to take care of the problem.
Drain Cleaning Services
Clearing ALL Your Drains
If it’s meant to flow, we’re the company you can depend on. We have over four decades of specific drain cleaning expertise and specially trained plumbing technicians that can solve your drain or line back-ups. We are here to fix any drain in your house– including:
- Your Kitchen Drains. Is the kitchen drain having issues? It does not matter what has caused the problem- whether it be from grease, food chunks, soap or other materials- we will diagnose the origin or the problem, clear it and get your kitchen sink back to your usual drainage.
- Shower/Bathtub Drains. Do you have water pool when you try and drain your bathtub? A backed up tub is usually caused by hair that has gone down your drain. A mass of hair collects together in your pipe and over time gets worse with the accumulation of soap scum and other materials that have added to the problem. We can fix it for you and get your tub draining normally.
- The Bathroom Sink. A bathroom sink can become stopped up from the accumulation of waste that goes down you sink. Grime such as toothpaste, hand soap, mouthwash and hair of course can all contribute to your drainage problem. Let us clear it for you and you can resume regular use.
- Toilet Clogs. A back up of the toilet can occur quickly if there is a foreign object lodged in the toilet or down the pipe. Baby wipes, feminine products, small toys, and napkins can create problems when flushed. Plus, we can help figure out if something is lodged in the toilet itself or further down the drain line.
- In Other Areas. Drains that are located throughout the house may also have issues on occasions. Laundry room, garage, utility room- it does not matter the location we can help repair the drain. Remember though, that clogged drains like these on the lower levels may be caused by a clog in the main sewer line—do not hesitate to contact us if this is the case.
- The Sewer Main Line. Along with solving all problems associated with smaller drains we also have the experience and training work on your main sewer line repairs and replacement. Your main line issue may be caused by roots from plants and trees can infiltrate themselves into your drain pipe, breakages that have occurred due to ground shifts, or build-ups from waste that have stopped your waste water flow. Rest assured, we have all the equipment to do the job- drain snakes, jetters, and sewer camera inspection equipment– we will clear and repair any issue with your main sewer line.
Contact a Maple Valley Plumber
We have been serving Maple Valley for over 40 years and we have the extensive experience to be your drain cleaning expert. We also are straightforward in providing you quality and cost-effective services with a transparent pricing structure that you can rely on. So contact us today and with your plumbing questions and issues- we love to help.