Drain Cleaning For Any Situation
Keeping your drains clean can be quite the task. There are a variety of items that can get lodged inside your drains, without you even realizing it. Before you know it, your drain is backing up and you have a bigger problem. In order to get the best help, you need the best drain cleaning services Seattle. At The Plumbing Joint Inc. we are committed to bringing you the best drain cleaning services so that you can get back to real life before too long. Whether it is your main sewer line that is backing up, or if it is a simple kitchen drain, contact us to take care of the problem.
Drain Cleaning Services
We offer the best services for drain cleaning has ever known. Some of the drains we can help you with include
- In The Kitchen. With so much that goes on at the kitchen sink, it is no wonder that the kitchen drain could get clogged. The grease and food waste can collect on the sides of the pipes, causing the drain to run more slowly. Even the soap that you wash dishes with can cause a buildup.
- In The Bathroom. There are multiple drains in the bathroom that we take care of. They include the shower or bathtub drain, the sink drain, and the toilet drain.
- Shower/Bathtub. When you are taking a shower, the water shouldn’t pool up at all. If it does, you probably have a clogged drain. Hair is generally the culprit in a shower or bathtub clog, but soap and bathtub toys can add to the problem as well.
- Bathroom Sink. A bathroom sink can become clogged by toothpaste, hand soap, and the grime that you wash off your hands. If you comb your hair at the sink, the hair could also clog the sink, as could makeup or jewelry that is dropped down the sink.
- Toilet. Toilet paper is specifically made to disintegrate when it flushes. Anything else that gets flushed down the toilet could cause a back up. This includes baby wipes, facial tissues, napkins, and paper towels.
- In Other Areas. Of course, there are other drains in your home that probably get clogged on occasion. These drains might include a laundry room drain, a drain in the garage, drains on the patio or driveway, and perhaps even a drain in the utility room.
- The Main Line. While we are experts in taking care of smaller drains, we are also professional drain cleaning experts at cleaning the main sewer line. Many times, roots from foliage above ground will get down around the pipes and will cause the line to break.