Drain Cleaning Kirkland, WA
Drain Cleaning For All Situations
Do you have a clog or are your drains running slow? No problem, The Plumbing Joint can help to repair it in a fast and cost-efficient way. Sometimes there is an object blocking your drains flow. Or it could be a build-up that accumulated over time. Whatever the issue you will want accurate diagnostic and repair. We offer the most complete drain cleaning Kirkland, WA homeowners will find. The Plumbing Joint Inc. is committed to properly inspecting any plumbing issue that you may have, large or small, then providing quality repairs so that you can get back to your day. We have the skills and decades of experience to help with any drain issue. From your kitchen drain clog-ups, to bathroom obstructions, to clearing your sewer line, contact us and we will affordably take care of the problem.
Drain Cleaning Services
Clearing Every Drain In Your Home
When you call for plumbing help choose you will want to choose a company that is specifically trained in drain cleaning. We have the latest training and technology to not only be quick but to get the job done right. We can help with any drains you have including:
- Your Kitchen’s Clogged Drain. A great deal goes into the kitchens sink—so you will want to make sure that it is not clogged up for long. Over continued use food, grease, even soap, can gather inside of the pipes, causing the pipe to drain slowly. Visible clogs may be might be handled by the homeowner, but for issues that you cannot see you will want to call a professional plumbing company.
- Shower/Bathtub Drains. When taking a shower, water shouldn’t pool at your feet. A clogged drain problem in your bath is usually caused by hair down the drain. Many times you cannot easily clear it up completely and soap scum, or other small objects can add to the issue. Call trained plumbing technicians to quickly clear the drains and make this process much quicker for you!
- The Bathroom Sink. A bathroom sink can start to drain slowly from the buildup of materials that routinely go down the sink. Hand soap, hair, toothpaste, hand soap, mouthwash and other grime can cause problems over time. We’ll get your drain completely clear and you can swiftly get back to your normal use.
- Toilet Clogs. Toilet paper is specially made to disintegrate when flushed but other objects can present problems when discarded in the toilet. Baby wipes, facial tissues, feminine products, and paper towels can get flushed and create a back up. Plus, we can help figure out if something is lodged in the toilet itself or further down the drain line.
- In Other Areas. Of course, the other drains in the house can get clogged as well. These drains might include a garage drain, laundry room drain, and drains on the patio or driveway. Backed-up drains on the floor or lower levels can indicate a problem with the sewer main line—do not hesitate if this is the case as you will want to avoid flooding damage.
- The Sewer Main Line. We are experienced in solving smaller drain problems, and we are also the professional trained to work with the main sewer line. With older housing and plumbing set-ups tree’s roots can grow up into your pipe line, breakage can be caused by ground shifts, or build-ups from waste can stop-up your waste water flow. But you can relax, we have the drain snakes, jetters, and sewer camera inspection equipment to cost-effectively inspect, and repair ANY plumbing issue with your main sewer line.
Contact a Kirkland Plumber Today
We are proud to be the drain cleaning experts that have been serving Kirkland for over 40 years! The Plumbing Joint handles any clogged drain Kirkland homeowners run into. We will present you with up-front pricing in a structure that will put you at ease. We are here to help you, contact us today.
Other Plumbing Services
- Residential, Commercial, and Industrial fixture repair and replacement.
- Buried water pipe locating.
- Back-flow Device installation.
- Back-flow Device certification.
- Gas pipe installation.
- Commercial water heater repair or replacement.
- Residential water heater repair or replacement.
- Sanitary sewer drain cameraing and locating.
- Drain Cleaning | Sanitary sewer drain cleaning, (interior and exterior)
- Sewer Cleaning | Sanitary sewer drain jetting, (interior ad exterior)
- Sewer Repair
- Leak Repair
- Hot Water Heaters
- Plumbing Contractors