Hiring a Full-Service Plumber
Looking to Boost Your Plumber Career? Join The Plumbing Joint Team!
The Northwest's premier plumbing company, The Plumbing Joint, is seeking a full-time plumber! We are a family-owned and operated business with over 55 years of experience. We value integrity, honesty, hard work, and above all, superior customer service. We want individuals to apply to this position who are looking for a home—not just “another job” they can slap on their resume. We are ready to invest in YOU and your career growth. Contact us if you are interested in working for the same company today, tomorrow, and five years from now!
Position Requirements Include:
- Must be a self-driven, reliable individual
- Must exhibit a friendly, positive attitude, and the ability to provide superior customer service
- Must have interest in long-term employment and a desire for professional growth
- Must have a Washington residential journeyman’s license or documented hours of experience
- Must have a valid Washington State driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a drug test
To begin your exciting new plumbing career today, just call (425) 279-7029.
Compensation & Benefits
In hiring a full-service plumber for our Renton plumbing company, The Plumbing Joint is only interested in the best. Our company culture is built on trust, and we are known across the area for being an all-encompassing plumbing provider. Salary will be DOE, but the most important quality we are looking for is enthusiasm. If you are ready to work hard for a plumbing company that will always have your back and pushes its employees to new heights of potential growth, The Plumbing Joint may be just what you are looking for.
Compensation & Benefits for Full-Time Plumber Will Include:
- A competitive hourly wage
- 100% company benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance, and 401K
- Paid time off, including holidays, sick time, and vacation days
- Fully-stocked service trucks (that you are allowed to take home) and a company gas card
- Referral bonuses from our partner restoration company
- Company-provided phones and iPads
You Only Pay for the Time We're There
Instead of flat rate pricing, you will only pay for the time we spend in your home.
All of our technicians are friendly and professional to guarantee every job is quality work with a process you will enjoy.
We are open & honest in our communication so you know you are getting a fair price every time.
We're focused on meeting your specific needs. Every job is completed with you in mind.
Joint was quick, affordable, and Easy- Dave H.
Amazing experience again.- Anthony E.
The charge was reasonable and the service was GREAT, and he was very nice.- Betty J.
We had a unique plumbing problem that involved low water pressure and watering a community garden.- Jim G.
Thank you for the great cost effective work. 5 Stars.- Brandon M.