Emergency Plumber in King County
Also Serving Pierce & Snohomish Counties
There are many situations when you need a plumber as soon as possible. Whether you have an underground leak that is costing you a fortune, you noticed leaks behind a wall, or you have drains that are backing up, you need an emergency plumber in King County you can count on. The Plumbing Joint arrives quickly! We come well-prepared for any situation and can even talk you through how to turn off the water over the phone, so you can keep things under control until we arrive.
Call (425) 279-7029 for emergency plumbing solutions.
Fast, Reliable Solutions
The Plumbing Joint is your full-service emergency plumber. We are open 24/7 and get back to anyone who calls within 30 minutes. All our emergency plumbers are licensed, bonded, and insured for your safety. They are knowledgeable and skilled in every type of emergency plumbing situation, from residential to commercial. Each of our plumbers drives well-stocked vehicles that are prepared to locate and repair leaks, handle pipe repairs, deal with sewer ruptures, and so much more. We do everything possible to ensure your plumbing emergency is handled right away.
We’re Honest with You
When you are dealing with an emergency, you are in a vulnerable spot. Some plumbers take advantage of that by hiking up rates and using subpar quick-fixes that may get the job done, but do not necessarily keep the problem from reoccurring. That will not happen with The Plumbing Joint. Each of our emergency plumbers who works for us has the training, experience, and expertise to locate and correct any problem at its source. Our repairs are thorough and complete, so you don’t have to call us again for the same issue.
Why choose our emergency Plumber? See for yourself:
- We offer services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Our team responds to all calls within 30 minutes or less
- Our emergency plumber will arrive wearing an ID badge and will deliver excellent customer care
- We offer non-invasive measures of leak detection, which is cost-effective and non-destructive
- You will receive a cost estimate in writing that we are happy to go over with you before your emergency plumber begins work
- We explain all work and get your approval before moving forward
- Our emergency trucks are stocked to handle any type of problem
- We do both residential and commercial emergency plumbing, including remodeling, maintenance, repairs, sewer, drain, water heaters, boilers, gas line, and other issues
- We test to make sure everything is working properly before leaving
Check out our A+ rating with the BBB and our reviews from many satisfied customers. We strive for excellence, and our positive reviews demonstrate our success. As a locally-owned business, we are your neighbors in Seattle, Renton, Kent, Redmond, Bellevue, and the surrounding areas. That is why we treat you like family!
You Only Pay for the Time We're There
Instead of flat rate pricing, you will only pay for the time we spend in your home.
All of our technicians are friendly and professional to guarantee every job is quality work with a process you will enjoy.
We are open & honest in our communication so you know you are getting a fair price every time.
We're focused on meeting your specific needs. Every job is completed with you in mind.
Amazing experience again.- Anthony E.
The charge was reasonable and the service was GREAT, and he was very nice.- Betty J.
We had a unique plumbing problem that involved low water pressure and watering a community garden.- Jim G.
Thank you for the great cost effective work. 5 Stars.- Brandon M.
We were referred to TPJ by a family friend around 10 years ago and had an emergency replacement of our hot water tank.- Donna B.