"Emergency Plumber Near Me" in Seattle, WA
Call The Plumbing Joint for 24-Hour Emergency Plumbing in the Seattle Area
Emergency plumbing can be a panicky situation! Seeing water pouring out of a broken pipe or back-flowing into your home, yard, or office not only causes stress, it can cause structural damage to your home. When you need an emergency plumber in Seattle, WA and the surrounding area The Plumbing Joint Inc. is the place to call.
Our excellent emergency plumber service starts with our hours. We are open 7-days a week, 24-hours a day. When you call us we get back to you in 30 minutes or less. All our emergency plumbers are skilled and knowledgeable in all aspects of pipe repair, leak repair, sewer repair, clog repair, and much much more. We get straight to the heart of the problem. When our emergency plumber technicians arrive they are clean, friendly, and wearing an ID badge. They will communicate with you through the whole process. Our emergency plumber finds the problem and makes sure to get approval from you before beginning the work.
So many of our customers come to us for all their plumbing needs because they know we guarantee our services—parts and labor—and have no hidden costs. We get the job done right and we get it done affordably.
Call The Plumbing Joint at (425) 279-7029 to request an emergency plumbing service.
Why Make The Plumbing Joint Your Emergency Plumber?
- Water can quickly cause damage to the structure of a home or building. From there mold can set it. That is why it is important to call an emergency plumber as soon as know you have a problem. We can work with you over the phone to help get the water turned off, when you don’t know how. Then we will quickly get to your home or office to fix the problem.
- Whether the problem is caused by a blockage, a broken pipe, or some other source, Our emergency plumbers can get it resolved—fast! Our service vehicles are stocked with everything necessary to get your plumbing in good working order. No waiting!
- If you end up with structural damage due to an emergency plumbing problem, we are able to do reconstruction work as well. We handle residential and commercial projects of all sizes.
Emergency Plumbing Services That We Offer
Do you need a plumber for all your plumbing needs in Renton, Bellevue, and throughout King, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties? The Plumbing Joint provides residential, commercial, and industrial plumbing services.
We provide a wide range of plumbing services, including:
- Residential, commercial, and industrial fixture repairs and replacements
- Buried water pipe locating
- Back-flow device installations
- Back-flow device certification
- Gas pipe installations
- Commercial and residential water heater repairs
- Commercial and residential water heater replacements
- Sanitary sewer drain locating and camera inspections
- Drain cleaning and sanitary sewer drain cleaning (interior and exterior)
- Sewer cleaning and sanitary sewer drain jetting (interior and exterior)
- Sewer repair/replacement
- Leak repairs
- Plumbing contractor services
- Residential and commercial boiler services
Reliable Emergency Plumbers in Seattle
When you call an emergency plumber, you may feel raw from the seriousness of the event. You don’t have time to call around for different quotes, and you certainly can’t wait for several on-site visits from different plumbers until you find the right one.
Some emergency plumbers take advantage of this, inflating emergency prices while you are vulnerable in immediate need of service. Our emergency plumbers are trusted in Seattle and the surrounding areas because we have a reputation for diagnosis and correcting the problem quickly, guaranteeing our services, and offering affordable, upfront pricing. We don’t believe in taking advantage of people!
For additional information surrouding Seattle & King County plumbing codes, visit King County Plumbing & Gas Piping.
When you need help, don’t wait! Contact the emergency plumber Seattle knows and trusts!