Comprehensive Plumbing in Kirkland, WA Since 1973
It is important to maintain the plumbing systems in any home or business. If you need a trusted plumber to install, maintain, or repair your plumbing systems, call The Plumbing Joint. Our team of Kirkland plumbers handles a range of issues for both residential and commercial buildings. Since 1973, we have established ourselves as one of the most trusted companies in the area – learn about what we can do for you!
We offer the following plumbing services in Kirkland:
- Drain cleaning
- Underground pipe locating
- Toilet installation
- Water heater replacement and installation
- Water heater repair
- Tankless water heater services
- Sewer repair
- Sanitary sewer drain locating, cleaning, and jetting
- Fixture repair and replacement
- Pipe thawing, freezing, and threading
- Gas pipe and water pipe installations
- Garbage disposal installation and repair
- Clogged toilet repair
- Backflow device installation and certification
Whether you are experiencing a plumbing emergency or you have been planning a remodel, contact our team for the most professional job at a price you can afford.
Kirkland Drain Cleaning
Clogged drains don't stand a chance against the Kirkland drain cleaning pros at The Plumbing Joint. Armed with the latest equipment, we can quickly and effectively clear your blocked drain, whether it be in your kitchen sink, bathroom sink, toilet, shower, or bath tub. If you're dealing with frequent drain clogs or drains that smell bad, it's possible that you may have an issue deeper within your sewer line that may require special attention. We can help with that, too!
To prevent clogs and reduce the frequency of drain clearings, remember the following tips:
- Avoid pouring fats, oil and grease down the drain. Over time, they can build up on the walls of your pipes and completely stop the flow of water.
- Don't use your toilet as a trash can. Toilets are for the disposal of human waste only - don't flush anything else, even those so-called "flushable" wipes.
- Be careful what you send down the garbage disposal. Avoid rinsing things like coffee grounds, fibrous vegetables, egg shells, chicken bones, fruit pits, or large quantities of starchy foods down the drain.
- Maintain your drain. Rinse your drains every so often with baking soda, vinegar, and hot water to keep your drains clean and clear in between drain cleaning services.
Water Heater Repair, Replacement & Maintenance
Are you interested in upgrading to a tankless water heater for a never-ending supply of hot water? Do you need an emergency plumber to help you with a water heater that's leaking at the base? Does your hot water run out too quickly, or is your hot water supply discolored and malodorous? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, don't wait to call The Plumbing Joint. Our Kirkland water heater experts can quickly respond to your call, assess the problem, and recommend the right solution. Our water heater services are comprehensive, professional, and affordable!
We can help you with:
- Water heater repair
- Water heater replacement
- Water heater installation
- Tankless water heater installation
- Water heater tank flushing
Local Leak Detection & Repair in Kirkland
It is critical for plumbing leaks to receive prompt attention before they have a chance to cause serious water damage. At The Plumbing Joint, our experienced plumbers are highly trained leak detection professionals who use the latest technology to find and fix leaks. Whether you've got a pipe leaking in your wall, a toilet leaking from the base, or a bothersome dripping faucet, we can help. Our services are affordable, prompt, and 100% customer focused. Don't wait, give our leak detection plumbers in Kirkland a call.
We repair all types of plumbing leaks, including:
- Pipe leaks
- Water heater leaks
- Faucet / shower head leaks
- Toilet leaks
- Slab leaks
We Treat Your Home Like Our Own
No matter the extent of your plumbing needs, The Plumbing Joint is here for you. We are proud to offer reliable and affordable plumbing services in Kirkland and the surrounding areas. Our plumbers are courteous, timely, and keep a tidy work area. We will always respect your home as if it was our own.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that our trusted technicians have your back. Your complete satisfaction is what we strive to offer every person that calls for plumbing services. Our company vehicles are always stocked and ready to go so we can get right to work upon arrival. In addition, our plumbers undergo regular training to ensure they are well-versed in the latest plumbing technology. We’re here to tackle any issues you are facing with your pipes.
You Only Pay for the Time We're There
Instead of flat rate pricing, you will only pay for the time we spend in your home.
All of our technicians are friendly and professional to guarantee every job is quality work with a process you will enjoy.
We are open & honest in our communication so you know you are getting a fair price every time.
We're focused on meeting your specific needs. Every job is completed with you in mind.
Joint was quick, affordable, and Easy- Dave H.
Amazing experience again.- Anthony E.
The charge was reasonable and the service was GREAT, and he was very nice.- Betty J.
We had a unique plumbing problem that involved low water pressure and watering a community garden.- Jim G.
Thank you for the great cost effective work. 5 Stars.- Brandon M.