North Bend Plumbing Company
Proudly Serving the Area Since 1973
The Plumbing Joint offers plumbing services North Bend homeowners can depend on. Our plumbing technicians are extensively trained and quote our rates up front. You’ll find our pricing to be much more affordable than what many local plumbing companies offer. In addition, our team performs an inspection on arrival before providing a free estimate. We always make sure customers are satisfied with the results of our work. It’s our goal to take care of you by taking care of your pipes.
When you call The Plumbing Joint, you can look forward to:
- Friendly, courteous staff that will set you up for service
- A trained, experienced plumber arriving on site prepared to handle all plumbing issues
- Upfront hourly rates, which are very affordable when compared to those of other companies
- Fully-stocked trucks with high-quality parts for every plumbing fix
- Plumbers who work professionally, dependably – we even show a picture ID upon arrival
- A team that cleans up after themselves – we try to leave work areas better than we find them
Offering More Plumbing Services than Most!
You don’t have to hesitate in calling us—we do it all, including:
- Drain cleanings
- Sewer repairs
- Water leak repairs
- All bathroom repairs – toilets, tubs, sinks, etc.
- Sewer video camera inspections
- Water heater services
- Remodels or new installations
With 45+ years of experience maintaining a great reputation for quality customer service, it’s our goal to make sure you feel comfortable calling The Plumbing Joint. Homeowners choose us because we stand behind all our work and present fair, reasonable pricing.
You Only Pay for the Time We're There
Instead of flat rate pricing, you will only pay for the time we spend in your home.
All of our technicians are friendly and professional to guarantee every job is quality work with a process you will enjoy.
We are open & honest in our communication so you know you are getting a fair price every time.
We're focused on meeting your specific needs. Every job is completed with you in mind.
Amazing experience again.- Anthony E.
The charge was reasonable and the service was GREAT, and he was very nice.- Betty J.
We had a unique plumbing problem that involved low water pressure and watering a community garden.- Jim G.
Thank you for the great cost effective work. 5 Stars.- Brandon M.
We were referred to TPJ by a family friend around 10 years ago and had an emergency replacement of our hot water tank.- Donna B.