Renton, WA Water Heater Repair Service
When your water heater breaks down, you will want fast response time and 24 hour emergency service. The Plumbing Joint Inc. not only offers the best service but also has over 40 years of experience in water heater repair in Renton, Washington. If you have a water heater problem we are here to help. We provide comprehensive water heater services. We can fix your water heater, or help you select the a new heater. We also have the training to install all types of water heaters.
Our experienced plumbers can work with any type of water heater, no matter the age or size. Call us for commercial water heater repair or any kind of residential unit you have. We are able to get to the bottom of the situation and advise you on whether it is repairable or not. We are happy to answer any of your questions and offer you affordable options for any water heater problem.
Common Water Heater Problems and Repairs
Not Enough Hot Water
No Hot Water
Water is Too Hot
Noisy Heating Elements
Leaking Water Tank
Water Heater Thermostat Problems
Water Heater Dip Tube Problems
Sediment Build Up
The Plumbing Joint will also provide the highest quality service- our staff consists of the most knowledgeable, licensed plumbers and technicians to work on your water heater. Our technicians drive fully-stocked trucks so they are prepared with the equipment and supplies needed for your water heater repair. We fully licensed to work on all types of heaters.
Water Heater Replacement and Installation
Are you wondering when to replace your water heater? Think about the below:
- Is it close to a drain or on a lower level? Water heaters should be in a basement or, if one is not available, on the ground floor near a drain. If you have one on a higher level in your home, you should get a water heater replacement and have it installed where drainage is available in case of a leak.
- How is your water quality? Hard water with sediment will ware your water heater quickly.
- Do you need a larger water capacity? If you and the members of your household frequently run out of hot water, you should think about getting a water heater replacement and installing a unit with a larger capacity.
- What is the energy rating? There are many types of energy-efficient water heaters available now a days. If you have an old unit that takes a lot of time and energy to recover after hot water has been used up, you may want to think about getting a more efficient unit.
When it is time to invest in a new water heater then we are the company to help you choose the best water heater for your situation. We will help determine the right size heater for your space and go over the features of the different brands. The Plumbing Joint provides water heater installation that is up to code. It does not matter if it is electric, gas, tankless, heat pump, direct vent- we have the training to do it all!
Quality Water Heaters for Renton, WA
When your water heater repair involves a major leak or over heating, you need a repair fast. We offer emergency service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We can get to you any time of day or night. Having been a locally-owned business in the Renton area for decades, we have fostered long-term relationships with our customers. We are happy to pass along references for you to call, as we want you to feel truly comfortable in your selection of repair service. We also encourage you to check out our online reviews and A+ rating with the BBB. If you still have concerns please feel free to bring them to us. Avoid any further damage and get your hot water back on. Contact us for water heater repair Renton counts on for affordability and quality service!
- Plumbing fixture repairs and replacements
- Sewer pipe and drain installation and repair.
- Leak detection
- Leak repair
- Frozen pipe thawing and repair
- Gas line locating, installing, and repairing
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer repair
- Water heater installation and repair
- Installation and repair of water filtration systems
- Backflow device installation
- Commercial plumbing contractor services
- We use a central dispatch system that allows us to get in touch with our plumbers quicker, thereby getting them to your house or office a lot quicker as well
- Our plumbers are clean, honest, and dependable and will provide you their picture ID upon arrival to your office or your home